If we’re serious about Louisiana’s future, we must get serious about investing in Louisiana’s people. Our children deserve a high-quality, K-12 public education through:
- Adequately-resourced public schools which offer competitive, 21st century learning opportunities.
- Classrooms that foster the love of learning through one-one-one attention, with access to modern technology and up-to-date learning materials.
- The proper support systems for Louisiana’s education professionals, so they can provide students with well-rounded, inviting classroom environments
AS LEGISLATORS EXPLORE SOLUTIONS FOR OUR BUDGET CRISIS, LET’S REMIND THEM THAT THEY MUST MAKE PUBLIC SCHOOL FUNDING A TOP PRIORITY! SEND YOUR LAWMAKER A MESSAGE EXPLAINING THE IMPORTANCE OF RESTORING K-12 PUBLIC SCHOOL FUNDING. CLICK HERE TO TAKE ACTION NOW!
HERE ARE SEVERAL OTHER ACTIONS YOU CAN TAKE TO COMMUNICATE WITH YOUR STATE SENATORS AND REPRESENTATIVES ABOUT THE IMPORTANCE OF ADEQUATE PUBLIC SCHOOL FUNDING:
- Contact your state representative and senator via email. CLICK HERE to determine the name and contact information for your legislators.
- Call each lawmaker and tell him/her to protect funding for Louisiana’s public school classrooms.
- Visit with your state representative and senator at his/her district office.